CLP Lawyers are industry experts with years of experience handling domestic building disputes.
Our clients include Owners Corporations, building owners, builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
We work closely with building consultants and industry professionals to speed up the resolution process and can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court/VCAT appearances including litigation
- Owners Corporation advice
- Joint venture negotiation
- Professional liability claims / insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 and the Building Act 1993
- Risk management and building protection works
CLP Lawyers can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.